Monday, April 7, 2008

You remember when Xanga reigned king of blogging and it seemed as though the entire world were your friends? I do.

But in this day of age, there's not room for competition and as Yahoo and Gmail fight for all facets of your life, i chose Gmail's since i can use the same information across all of Gmail's applications. Clever bitches. With that little introduction, my first blog:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm in SF again and it's been over a week. I've been cycling everywhere I want to go in this city and there's a thrill riding out here compared to Riverside.

1. The air always feels great. I can breathe. and i'm not sweating cantinas getting from point A to point B.
2. There's always something to see. Whether it's the buildings or the cars that are going to run your ass over, i'm always on my toe tips.
3. It's a city to cycle in. So many riders of all lanes of life.

Just 3 reasons why i'll bring mine up next time i'm here. And it turns out, I won't be cycling to Davis from SF anymore. There's a lot I'll need to prepare for (especially snacks and water), so until then, I'll be doing Foster City to SF. It's 23.2 miles and about 2 hours. Wish me luck.

No comments: