Saturday, April 12, 2008

23 Miles & Davis.

Tues - 4.08.07
Today involved cycling. 23 miles from San Mateo to SF. I settled on this ride after i found out SF to Davis would take 11 hrs & I didn't have that time or that preparation. Alex n I went to phonebanking in the morning and at 1pm, I rode out. I would get back at 4:30pm, but not before I shot some photos along the way. The winds were bad. Alex later told me they were up to 40mph. And also spraining my right wrist after the first mile cuz i hit a pothole when I tried reading directions, the cons do not outweigh the pros. It was an awesome ride and I'll do it again.

DSC_0099

DSC_0101

DSC_0102

DSC_0107

DSC_0113

DSC_0115

Finally got to Davis n rode to campus for DSP's Nu Rho general meeting. Fine folks they have out there. No matter where you go, you can always find commonalities. Relaxed with my lil sis for the night and started up the day after.

Wed - 4.09.07
Christina had to table for DSP so I went to campus to see what it was like. The city's full of cyclist. I thought I was in heaven. A grip of fixed riders were hanging out together. I knew I was in heaven. Attended Sudwerks where it's a dollar a pint. 20 bucks, a room full of friends & bros, and suddenly, I was the popular one. Actually, Christina took my money and bought a shit load of beers and passed em out and said it was from me. Yeah, I love my sister.

DSC_0125
Mike & Steph. I would later get drunk with them. Good money. Love his letters? I do.

DSC_0128 copy
Arthur's on the blue whip & a friend of Davisfixed.com

Thurs - 4.10.07
Fugi's $13 all you can eat sushi!!!

No comments: